United We Stand. . .Putting the Pieces Together
16th Annual Interpersonal Violence Conference
Lt. Mark Wynn (ret.)
Owner/Operator: Wynn Consulting
Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention Training and Consulting
- Making the Law Keeps Its Promise
- Finding and Helping the “Hidden Victims” – Responding to Children at the Scene
- Injuries, Ambush and Fatality: Assessing the Threats of Domestic Violence Perpetrators
- Stalking and Counter Stalking
- Leadership & Prioritization of Violence Against Women Crimes
Friday, October 2, 2020
8:30am – 4:00pm
Program begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Conference by GoToTraining
On-line Registration: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8777042193569710594
Deadline to Register: September 28, 2020
$50.00 for student
Continuing Educations Credits have been approved for the following:
5.5 Continuing Education/Contact Hours awarded for Nurses, Social Workers and Counselors/Therapists.
5.0 Continuing Education/Contact Hours awarded for Law Enforcement Officers, Judges, Attorneys, and VSPs.
Questions: Marlene Evans or Jennifer O’Shields at (864) 583-9803
Mark Wynn Cosulting – https://www.markwynn.com
Leave a comment